30
Apr

I asked you first (by myah)

Written on April 30, 2011 by myah m. i. in News

Always been an inquisitive person. The annoying kid sister asking WAY too many questions. But lately I have had so many thoughts in my head.

What… How… Who… Why… Why… Why…

How do I turn my mind off long enough to rest? This program has elevated my curiosity to a whole new level. I look at everything and wonder about the process it took to get there… every concept, every theory, every idea in play.

“The world is my classroom.” Hah.

Such a common saying. Amazing how a few months in and already my perspective has significantly changed. I can’t say that the global economy is a walk in the park, but I do have more hope on how we might (as leaders) re-write this story.

Over a week ago, sitting with our “Executive-in-Residence” Richard. Entrepreneur. Thoughtful. Brilliant indeed. Such a bonus to visit. I was having some difficulties applying a few of the theories from class into my work. And like magic he says, “It’s about using raw materials to produce something meaningful and of value.”

Now, wait… why didn’t I think of that? Uh Richard, one more question!